
glitter-graphics.com
We would like to thank those who exert their effort, time, support, comments, best wishes, gifts, cards and mostly to those who were be able to attend and to those who can't be able to attend due to short notice or other prior commitments on our big day last Saturday, Our deepest thanks for celebrating with us personally or even spiritually. It is overwhelming and a special day indeed. Thank You all for sharing our special day of our life with us we really appreciate it. I also would like to personally thank those people who helped us a lot for sorting things out since we didn't had enough time to prepare and do it ourselves for a nice wedding like that. I Love You All!!!
The website that will be given by the photographer we hired for the occasion will be posted anytime soon, And of course I will post some here as well. Again our deepest thanks to our family and friends who helped us to make it happen. And once again....................................

glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com











0 comments:
Post a Comment